Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another bump in the road

Ethiopia is in a serious state of emergency. They are going through a severe drought.

On another note, scroll down for 3 sets of pictures (the last set is of our new messob)!

2 comments:

Mom to many said...

Hi - saw the comment you left on my blog --- We are adopting through Children's Hope International, so I sure hope we don't have a hold on the adoptions... I want to get my baby home. Good luck on your journey. It looks like you are coming along well.

Lori S said...

Yes, the court date will remain the same. Our girls' mother will go to relinguish her rights. Then, we'll have to wait until all is resolved with MOWA and they issue an opinion on our case to travel to get our daughters.
Thanks for checking in on me! It's nice to know people care-- I'll continue to watch your progress!!
Lori