Thursday, April 7, 2011

Help

I know many of you have updated your blog and I need help/advice! I'm tired of the title not showing up in posts- does anyone know how to change the just "title color"? If not, what is the easiest way to get a new design and not loose any of our previous info, etc.?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When you're signed in to blogger, click on the insignia in the top left.
Under manage blogs, there should be a "design" button. Click that.

Click on "template designer"

From there could choose a new template.

OR if you just want to change the title color, click on "advanced"

Click on "post title" and then select a contrasting color.

Your changes should appear below so you can check them out before you decide to go with them.

Hope that helps!

Unknown said...

And don't forget to click "apply to blog" when you get it how you like it :)